The Office of Undergraduate Recruitment has a dual mandate to provide both support on matters of undergraduate recruitment to the College of Arts and Sciences and to strategically link underrepresented students to campus resources through support programs like the Program for Advancing in Scholarship and Service (PASS) and Buckeye Opportunities for Leadership Development (BOLD).
Recruitment Services for Staff and Faculty
As the office within the College of Arts and Sciences tasked with undergraduate recruitment, we serve as the college liaison to Strategic Enrollment Services, organize college-specific events, coordinate departmental participation, coordinate academic sessions for daily visits and represent the college at on- and off-campus events.
We offer a number of other services to our faculty, staff and community partners at the college, department and major level, including:
- Access to prospective student contact information
- Access to prospective student data
- Recruitment and informational webinars
- Recruitment best practices workshops
- Collaborating with the Office of Marketing and Communications to develop short- and long-term recruitment marketing and communications plans
The Office of Undergraduate Recruitment's undergraduate recruitment grant program provides funds to Arts and Sciences departments and schools to build upon established best practices and explore new strategies related to undergraduate recruitment praxis.
- Department examples
- Chair letters
- College brand assets and standards
- University brand guidelines
- Branded Photography
- Logo files
- Digital screen templates
- Flyers and posters templates
- All templates