Recruitment Services for Staff and Faculty
The graduate recruitment team serves as the college liaison to The Graduate School. They organize college-specific events, coordinate divisional academic sessions for daily visits and represent and coordinate participation at off-campus events.
They also offer a number of other services to our faculty, staff and community partners at the college, department and major level.
- Recruitment and informational webinars
- Diversity grant proposal assistance
- Recruitment best practices workshops
- Targeted print materials
- Short- and long-term recruitment campaigns
- Targeted email outreach
Graduate Student Recruitment and Retention
- Design and composition of printed materials for grad programs
- Best practices in recruitment
- Strategies for recruitment and retention of URM populations
- Workshop and support system development
- Assistance with grant applications such as REU, R25, and others related to diversity and recruitment
Postdoctoral Scholar Support
- Resource for ASC postdocs
- ASC representative in the Postdoctoral Advisory Council
- Liaison to the PDA
- Assist with the recruitment of postdocs
For Graduate Student Recruitment and Postdoctoral Scholar Support, please contact Brian Orefice, Assistant Dean for Graduate Studies, at email@example.com.