Ohio State nav bar

College Allocated Fellowship Petition Request

Departments that would like to use a petition for a College-Allocated Fellowship (detailed in Section 9) need ASC approval. The petition materials should be submitted through the link below. If approved, a letter signed by Dean King will be generated through DocuSign and emailed to you to send to the Graduate School when you submit the fellowship nomination. Any questions about this process should be directed to Brian Orefice, Assistant Dean for Graduate Studies, at orefice.1@osu.edu.

Request a petition