The Center for Career and Professional Success (“Career Success”) is excited to announce the “Partnering with Career Success to Support Your Advisees” workshop that will be available Spring 2019! This session is designed to enhance department advisor’s understanding of Career Success in the College of Arts and Sciences and best practices for assisting students in their journey.
Benefits of attending the workshop, participants will:
- Learn how best to make referrals to available resources from Career Success
- Understand how to incorporate career conversations into advising sessions
- Learn how to leverage Handshake to assist students in finding opportunities
For more information contact Doanise Thompson, Career Coach at email@example.com
RSVP today using this form: https://goo.gl/forms/kiuXSVQ9oo7vX5NK2
There are 3 sessions offered in Spring 2019:
- January 25th: 1pm-2pm in Denney Hall, 352R
- February 6th: 3pm-4pm in Denney Hall, 352R
- February 12th, 9am-10am in Denney Hall, 352R.
Job Widgets for Department Websites
Did you know you can add a job board widget to your department’s website? This resource is available so students can easily access various professional opportunities that apply directly to their major! The widget will automatically populate with opportunities and positions from Handshake for quick and easy access for students to see what jobs and internships apply to their major.
To learn more and to setup a widget on your department website, please contact Alex Lane.